3.04.2010

worn-out phrases and longing gazes won't get you where you want to go (no!)

IMG_5680
Yeah okay, I made that dress yesterday. I thought it was going to be a skirt but then whoops it was a dress. I don't mind when things like that happen. Sewing without a pattern means usually everything ends up mangled as I am not a skilled seamstress in any way. I can't even explain to you how limited my skills are, I just bluff my way through it and make stuff up.

IMG_5691
I am pleased with myself about it though.

I felt a bit like a (sexy) square-dancer in it but that wasn't necessarily a bad thing. Also I wore my cowboy boots with it. I still really don't have a decent pair of stilettos. I own pretty much every other kind of shoe imaginable though.

IMG_5693

I wore this out last night to the Raptors red party at Muzik and I have a bunch of pictures from that for you later I guess since I'm not getting around to it right now, but it was pretty funtimez for sure. EXCEPT it closed down around midnight. What are we, Cinderella??
I should have asked for some drinks to go!

IMG_5695
I think Kaya was into my dress.

IMG_5698
Yep.
Hahaaa I have a new favourite song it's Obvious Child by Paul Simon I played it at Dollface's (where all these pictures are taken and whose dog this is) one time and fell in love. The drumming especially for surely. Anyway I was dancing around like a maniac to it last night over there and Kaya was just standing in the way like a stubborn pig it was pretty funny. Kaya and I are tight.

IMG_5714

So awhile ago a guy sent me an email which contained (among other things):  "though you won't be single for long because you're quite attractive" or something like that.
I found that irritating because I'm generally single. And I don't consider it to be that much of a bad thing. I get to scope babes, which I like. I get to have crushes, which I like. I guess I am looking for a great relationship but I also have no patience for lame people/relationships. I'd definitely rather be single than just date anyone. Lots of great people are single because lots of relationships are dumb.
I don't want to feel like everyone's thinking "wow she's been single forever I wonder what's wrong with her"
I'm a catch for sure. Not even kidding. I give backrubs.
Wow I should never write about my feelings on relationships and things, I'm just begging for rude comments about how no  one would even want to date me anyway.

IMG_5722








Sunday I want to go to Comedy Bar for the Oscar Party that Poppy is helping to put on. I want everyone to come with me. Who's in??? Fancy drinking and making fun of long awards shows!!?

IMG_5738

Oh yeah, hey guys, you can download Sweet Thing's new single with is called Dance Mother on their website! I find this song especially amusing since the album version says "dance mother fucker" and the radio (clean) edit is "dance mother mother" (I think?). This is exactly like on Glee when they sang Golddigger and it has the N word in it and instead of "she ain't messing with no broke n---" they said "she aint messing with no broke broke"
Awesome.
Sweet Thing are so nice. Also I like picture of them on their website, they look like little lovelies.
IMG_5681

I think I'm getting carpal tunnels. Not a big surprise considering how much time I spend masturbating.
And by masturbating, I mean, going on the internet. Wow that sentence is awkward

IMG_5727

I also always compute from my bed/couch and I don't have a mouse and stuff so my arms are used all weird-like for so long. And I've been editing a lot of photos and stuff today that's always a bit rough. I'm dumb I should get a mouse. I should also get a wireless router.

IMG_5723

No one has complimented my new banner!

I just found out that I'm working 5 days in a row next week. This may not be a big thing for most of you but MAN does it make me happy. I'll be able to buy groceries! And even some cat food, you're welcome Ruth Buzzi!
blog comments powered by Disqus