3.17.2010

girls all wear glasses boys don't wear glasses around here

Apparently it's supposed to snow next Tuesday or something and get really cold for another while. I'm not into that at all!

How nice has it been out? I always forget how much I lovelovelovelove spring.
IMG_5880

IMG_5881

IMG_5884

IMG_5888
My hair is not that red in real life, I don't think. Nor is my nose that weird. Maybe.

IMG_5885

We packed snacks and beers and rounded up the gang and went to bellwoods and sat in the sun. Sun!

IMG_5869
IMG_5868

IMG_5867
We all ate all of Niki's yogurt raisins and all my hummus and cheese and crackers and carrots and drank all the beers. Uh huh.

IMG_5865

IMG_5887
I have several pink jackets lately. I feel okay about that. Even if I do look like I'm 12 in them.

IMG_5863

I was bad at pouring the beer into the water bottle ("isn't pouring beer your job?" fuck off eh?) it was warmish plus slightly shaken plus you know, I'm not good at stuff.

IMG_5866

IMG_5891

IMG_5878

IMG_5870

there were lots of dogs including one that just loved Cpt. Heh like I can't even explain. Who doesn't?
IMG_5872

IMG_5873

JL spent a lot of time balancing on a stick, probably because he's a professional skateboard he's probably in training or something we were probably witnessing a genius at work!

IMG_5874

IMG_5875

sigh.

IMG_5876

summer.

IMG_5877

Went to Lakeview after for more beers and some food and then I had to go home to chill out and have a long bath forever and almost fall asleep in there because of that spring afternoon-drunk that was feeling good and bad. 

IMG_5892

Got up and managed to get over to Bread and Circus for this friend's show. I know I've said it before but man does that guy have a pleasing voice. "I kinda wish I could just date his voice. his singing voice." -my friend.

IMG_5894
Haa the best was when he was playing and in between songs he's like "I have sweat in my eyes. I'm not up here crying over my own songs okay"

IMG_5897
pretty classic. he does look a bit forlorn there.

IMG_5898

After that we followed the boys over to Opera Bob's for more partying. Some of the dudes sat at the bar with their guitars and played and it was lovely.

IMG_5899

IMG_5901

And Mrs. and Dollface played darts with the boys but I didn't. I'm not good at games I'm mostly a spoil-sport.
IMG_5902

IMG_5903

Then we tried on each other's glasses. Notice how that game always happens? Like how many times have I put Dollface's glasses on? A lot.

IMG_5904

I'm so tired right now! I stayed up so late! In a good way, but still.

HAPPY ST. PATRICK'S DAY!!!

I kind of wonder if I'll get around to going out even. We'll see.

Word on the street is that these dudes' cover band that I like is playing Dakota tomorrow and I like Dakota and I like dancing and babes and stuff so... who's coming too?
blog comments powered by Disqus