3.06.2010

raptors red party 2010

IMG_5742
Okay so the Raptors Red Party.
We went and got our hairs and make-ups touched up!
I looked beautiful before
IMG_5743
and after
IMG_5750
IMG_5749
Yeah they gave me a bit more eyes and I was happy with that. Putting on make-up is so much effort I rarely go past mascara and eyeliner.
IMG_5751
And then Drake was there. Who the eff is Drake? Oh yeah, the kid from Degrassi. Okay I'm sorry but I just can't stop thinking about Degrassi. I can't be the only one.
Also, I'm not that thrilled with his music. He's no Clipse. Who's with me?
IMG_5757
Okay I love the decor at Muzik. I'm sorry, I just love sparkly things and white couches and chandeliers.
IMG_5761
I need a magic camera that would take fantastic low-light pictures.
IMG_5765
the other girls I was with also took too many photos so when they get around to putting them up on facebook I will nab all the good ones of me and show you.
IMG_5766
this lady was supersuper excited she got her photo taken with Drake.
IMG_5767
this lady was so excited for the basketballers, me I was just impressed with booze. Easy to please!
IMG_5768
Staff! haaaa not realizing it was open bar my friend was like "I haven't paid for a drink all night!!"  amazing
IMG_5769
Open bars can be bad news. I was pretty restrained.
IMG_5770
for me, I mean.
IMG_5772
Requisite bathroom photoshoot I am not good at trying to pose properly
IMG_5773
IMG_5775
self-timer shot in the hallway to the outside heated smoking area. Good thing no one came through while I was doing this I guess
IMG_5777
I dunno. Testing to see if my dress was going to stay up?
IMG_5778
and then it got to be that time of night (11:30, WTF?) where they started shutting down and everyone headed home.
IMG_5779
Except for I didn't but I'm tired of this post for now so the others will be for later!!!!!
IMG_5780
I'm still pretty into that dress I made expect to see more of it.
blog comments powered by Disqus