3.30.2010

the light I never knowed

I took so, so many photos yesterday that it was kind of dumb. Now I have to sort through them all.

Instead of posting all the photos of my friends I took yesterday here are a couple of me looking like an elf.

IMG_0912

If anyone wants to go ahead and write a script for me to star as an elf in, go ahead. I would be very, very down.
So down. Down like dinner (after you've eaten it.)

IMG_0903

Such good friends these days. Not to point out the obvious, but I'm pretty into all these guys.

Oh yeah, that reminds me, I went to visit Mrs.'s new place that she has now with her bf and it's so nice! And a bit nearer to me and Mrs. is very good at decorating and arranging and unpacking I guess that makes sense because that's kind of her job she works as a buyer/set dec/etc for sets so obviously.
I really want to exploit these skills of hers in my future endeavors.

Also relationships are dumb. Everyone is living with their partners these days. What are we, adults? Dumb.
Haha my 19 year old brother is moving in with his (first real) gf this week. Relationship over-achiever, way to try to show me up! Just kidding, I have no desire to live his life, but he seems pretty happy, so that's great.  Also my mum seems to like the gf, and I (occasionally) trust her opinion.

IMG_0898

I'm feeling annoyed with my tiny attic these days and am aching for space and for closets with doors that close and making a home and having room to dance around and a place to shut the cat away when she's annoying me. I want hallways to wander down disaffectedly and a yard to step out into.

All signs point to me being ready to be rich!

IMG_0892

I reread yesterday's entry and it didn't ring right to me today. Bits of try-hardery, not unusual, but still a bit annoying.
I'm constantly struggling with I'm allowed to write/should write/trying to manipulate your interpretation of me through this.
Impossible to turn all that off.

Working at least six days a row again (maybe ten) starting today. Wasted my day off yesterday except in the best possible way.
Mmhmm.
blog comments powered by Disqus