3.02.2010

just put it in the wash and it'll be dandy

So I watched Leap Year last night.
Oh god, I just don't know what's wrong with me these days it's like I have no taste at all. No, that's always, actually.
I'm always down to watch some fluff if it is at least half-decent.

It's so easy to watch!

Anyway, Leap Year is a bit like Harry Met Sally (except, of course, not nearly as good) but it is set mostly in rural Ireland and is rather cute and also:



Who's been hiding this guy from me??


Uh oh!!
Matthew Goode and guess what his nickname is?
Goody!
We will hyphenate our last names.
But to be quite honest I preferred him in the movie:















Yep.   SIGH.
I don't like it when people are too good-looking. Not that this guy isn't too-good-looking because he definitely is. But still I prefer them a bit awkward at least and charming. Yeah awkward-good-looking. Favourite.















Ah, a love a good beardy, gotta say.
Also beardy-long-hairs are rather nice, though this short-haired one is passable.

I keep wishing that I could repost from private blog onto here but I can't maybe I'll post from private blogs of years past because now it's so long ago it won't matter. hmm.

Also, I do kinda like Amy Adams. Did you see SNL where her and Kristen Wiig played really unidentical twins? Classic.  They are similar in some ways.
I liked Junebug. Obviously. I mean, it's so the kind of movie I would like.
Amy Adams is about a decade older than me and has only been making movies and stuff for about a decade and so that's good. I'm going to star in rom-coms too.
Haha wait, my college teachers told me I'd never be a leading lady! I forgot!

But anyway, when do I get to go to Ireland??

In other news, Shambers is an asshat and he constantly makes fun of everyone especially on google reader/buzz and it's kind of funny sometimes sort of
From his buzz comments on my blog: "Can we make photo requests? I'd like to see more longing gazes."

Lucky for him that's my number one finishing move. 

blog comments powered by Disqus