3.29.2010

it's the specifics i love

IMG_0685

budz budz budz budz on ice
why does dakota have bud on tap? that seems weird, eh? bud really is kind of gross, no denying. except think about it's way better than canadian or blue. and it's pretty much as bad as pbr or 50.. so...

POINT PROVEN.
IMG_0688
here are some photos of me this morning before I finally washed my hair. I am not into brushing my hair anymore these days. beachy beachy.

IMG_0672
IMG_0686
IMG_0673

And by beachy I obviously mean messy and tangly and grubby-looking. prettyprettypretty no wonder babes are lining up for me, or at least pansying around pretending a bit like they care. hey you know what's confusing for your friends? having crushes with the same name. if they had the same first and last name that'd be even worse.
 IMG_0701
everything I do I do for having a story to tell about it. Or at least a story to write about it later with assumed names and hope that who it's about never reads it. the parts I'm embarrassed of are still kind of awesome because they are true and things that happened and it's the specifics I lovelove.
IMG_0697
I don't quite have enough of a sense of shame. oh, obviously.
I'm a bit over the drama of every day life these days but never ever over the story-telling. I don't understand people with multiple secrets and awesome dramatic secret adventures. you're sitting on so many fascinating stories please just tell me all of them.
tell me about hands on bellies and pushing things and failed romantic gestures and tense situations that went exactly the wrong way.
IMG_0696
Okay it's time for the park and coffee and lovelies and I told cpt. heh I'd be there by now and I obviously am not. day off!!!
IMG_0691
On a side note: I am totally trustworthy and not nuts at all.
IMG_0694
blog comments powered by Disqus