3.12.2010

marche lentement

IMG_5801

I really do like the rain.
But it's kind of getting me down today. Or I'm getting myself down.

I'm leaving a few minutes early to walk to work so that I can leisurely stroll along instead of doing my normal run-walk where I randomly run parts of the way and look really crazy and get cat called in weird ways.
For instance this guy the other day yells "where ya running, Cinderella?"

But I did have both my shoes!

I prefer walking to biking. It is so much less stress and I can zone out and enjoy it so much more. I can think things through better and not constantly wonder when I'm about to be run over.


IMG_5784

Being gluten intolerant means that I look like an asshat a lot of the time. Yeah all my hipster friends are having the pint of the cheapest whatever but please sir, may I inquire about your premium beers? Corona? Perfect!

You have no idea how much flack I take for drinking Bud.
It is gross, I know... but it's also mostly a rice beer (I know it also made with barley but it doesn't seem to effect me...(affect?)).
And I love beer.

IMG_5797

I'm working 7 days in a row. Who am I? No one I know!
I don't have any plans tonight, in case you were wondering. I'm guessing I will come home, open all the files I'm supposed to be working on and then just watch 3 episodes of Lost.

IMG_5796
I feel like this is a shot, except nothing actually awesome is happening.. it's just not flattering in any way. sorry guys!!

IMG_5795
Sol? Perfect.

IMG_5792
Sweaty Betty's seems to be our new (old) hang. I'm alright with that.
Occasionally there are babes. Or gross dudes who you narrowly avoided going on dates with. Or if you're lucky, both!

IMG_5789
Mmmhmm.
blog comments powered by Disqus