3.20.2010

if they were very very nice and had kind eyes

Lately my dreams have been so specific to real life. Well, they generally tend that way (because my subconscious is boring), but this has been even more ridiculous.  I am constantly solving problems, making out with babes, telling babes off, quitting jobs, telling jobs off, and doing the dishes in my dreams.
I frequently wake up feeling relived at having gotten things done but then I realize that it wasn't quite real. Kinda funny.

IMG_5951

I spend a lot of time dancing around at Dollface's house. I think it's the shiny sleek floors and how no one will hear me jump around.
These are pictures I took of myself spinning! You're welcome!  The dog for sure thinks I am nutso. But I am not the one who needs to smell every single patch of pee ever and also every single dog's butt ever. So...

IMG_5953


The good thing about having a #1 crush is that there is also a #2 crush and a #3 crush. And I encourage competition.


My mum was talking to me today about planning and reverse-planning and goal-setting and stuff (I think? I kinda zoned out) because of this latest project that I'm on about and so then later in the conversation:
Mum: do you remember the two questions?
Meredith: what questions?
Mum: Can you do it now? If not, what do you have to do first?
Meredith: Oh I thought it was "Is he a babe?" and "Is he single?"

Haaa oh yeah also I kept inquiring about if I could use this reverse planning strategy thing to plan for BAAABES. She said I could. Winner!
"Can I do him now? If not what do I have to do first?"


I'm obviously (?) joking around a bit here. I wonder how clear that is sometimes. I'm actually pretty annoyed with how high-school everything has been feeling lately and I'm getting less patient with messiness and drama. I KNOW, RIGHT? I NEVER THOUGHT THIS DAY WOULD COME.

IMG_5950
This one looks like my hair is a wig that's going to fly off my head!


So they took down that recipe for Coconut Curry Tofu soup off that website where I always looked at it. And I accidentally threw out the piece of paper where I had written it down but I just made it and I think this way was maybe a bit easier and tasted the same. But if you still have the recipe somewhere can you give it to me?? I'm curious to see if I'm forgetting anything...

IMG_5955

OKAY BEST STORY OF THE WEEK:

A co-worker of mine at some job that I have was being written up for sexual harassment and so our union rep (who is our co-worker) had to be there for the write-up. After everyone had gone away and it was just the douchebag and the union rep this conversation happened:

Union rep: You know you really have to stop this stuff, it's pretty bad
Douchebag: Hey, she was probably just on her period!


AMAZING.
there is no better moment for that sentence to have been said.
In other news, I hate that guy and he really is like that and it really is appalling.

IMG_5956


Customer: Hey, can I have a donut?
Server: Those aren't donuts, they're muffins.
Customer: I know, I call muffins donuts.

I just stole that anecdote off my friend's facebook it is apparently true and also possibly pure genius and I may start making this joke about a billion times. Fair warning.
blog comments powered by Disqus