3.05.2009

you'll be so surprised at what this entry is about

Ever since watching that mighty putty video now all I want is mighty putty. I want it so bad. I want to fix everything with it and adhese everything with it.
I broke my glasses frames (sad emoticon. classic.) and I really feel like I could fix them with mighty putty. And I would make some fucking arts and crafts for sure.

Also, I was telling my co-worker last night about that mighty putty dub and he said when he works construction they actually use that stuff and it is rad.
Hey do you think I could get spons'd by MIGHTY PUTTY?


Anyway, here's some more pictures of kittens from yesterday

IMG_4661

IMG_4653
If I had to eat one I would eat Fatty McGee just because she's so solid and delicious looking. Just saying.

he/she is starting to think about opening his/her eyes today. Thinking about it.
IMG_4642

Mrs. came over today after dinner at Victory (soooo good yes curry yes) to pet them all and we held them and I held all three at once and they went squeak squeak squeak suckle-noise suckle-noise
I like to kiss them on their noses. I like when they yawn like baaaaarf could you be any cuter?
Yes, actually when they roll over that's pretty cute.
Tilda gets worried and sits around like a jealous nursemaid when we hold them. Poor Tilda, she's just a baby herself. Shouldn't have had unsafe sex, Tilda. Shoulda waited til you were older...

IMG_4614

Kids just don't want to be kids anymore.

IMG_4627

IMG_4592
That one is the loudest and so she gets the least affection from me. Just like babes, ya know? Don't yell when I try to pick you up! Just stay cool!

IMG_4584

IMG_4562

Here are some from tonight:

armful of kittens!

cute over-load

kittens kisses

I wonder if people will get tired of kittens soon... probably not, I bet.


Oh yeah, I might have gone shopping today. Which is weird since I am SO BROKE.
But I've been having sort of a melt-down about how much I hate everything I own.. so.. and I'm working a whole lot this month (finally) so maybe it'll be okay.
I'm going to assume so?

I bought a red satin trench coat! It's so extreme! I think I'm in love with it.
Would it be weird to choreograph an entire photo-shoot around the three bright red (almost all satin) things I bought today?
blog comments powered by Disqus