3.11.2009

soon I'll have more time to myself I hope

hiiiii
I have to leave for work 3 minutes ago. Wow, work sure does get old fast, eh?

grossman's tavern

It is winding like there is no tomorrow out there, that's annoying. It's shaking my windows.

It'll get warm soon though. Soon it'll be summer it has to be because I am reeeady.

where'd the cn tower go?
Where did the CN tower go?

Yesterday I got my camera and had time to kill before work so I wandered around downtown and took pictures. Pretty fun...

foggy foggy day

It was so, so foggy out, kind of nice though. Melancholy in the right way (for me).


The camera's 6x zoom is kind of neat. These were taken from the same place of the same buildings. I can almost spy into people's houses with this zoom.
6x zoom

My mum says she is done my new duvet cover and that it is the best thing ever and that she is having a hard time sending it to me because it is so wonderful.
I want it!
I had a stress dream about it now because it's so built up I dreamt she made it single-sized and it was completely uneven - shaped sort of like the province of Saskatchewan. And she'd returned all the chocolate brown sheets and used white instead with just a tiny strip of the fabrics we'd chosen down the front.
And then when I pointed out how bad it was she was all like "DO YOU KNOW HOW LONG I SLAVED OVER THAT? DO YOU KNOW HOW MUCH TIME AND EFFORT I PUT INTO THAT? IT IS PERFECT! IT IS THE BEST THING I'VE EVER MADE!"

I sure hope that doesn't happen in real life.
blog comments powered by Disqus