3.25.2009

dogwalk partyparty

Embeded!
(in case you were too lazy to link over and watch. omg I still so want to see this!)



In other news, Mum and I have a competition to see who can exercise more between now and when I go home in May. We have yet to settle on the conditions, but it starts today... and I have yet to do my exercises. And I'm drinking beers.... shit this is a bad sign.
DON'T WORRY I WILL PERSERVERE.
(Why does Dollface's computer not spellcheck for me??? Also, thanks for the beers, DF!)

Yes I am going home in May, one of my very very favourite friends is tying the proverbial knot and today I even received an invite even, so now it's official...
I'm excited!
I believe in Killaries!

Tonight Kaya and I went on a long walk to get some delicious samosas but then the falafel place was sort of shitty so then we went walking some more to buy crispy minis and a "real fruit" popsicle.
I felt like having some treats!
Now we are drinking beers and watching Being Erica.
(I like how I included Kaya in all of that when really all she did was walk and pee on a lot of things and now is sleeping... whatever)

Ah, man, Being Erica is so good! No Jokes!

Leonard Cohen concert on CBC, April 1st. Just so's you know.
blog comments powered by Disqus