3.09.2009

working again and again and I guess I deserve it

Hey since when is my life ruled by jobs? How fair is that? Ugh, I am not built for working.

saskatoon

But I am built for having money! I love it! I'm going to put some money on my credit card and then maybe I'll be able to afford a flight to Saskatoon. Ugh, going home is so much money...

saskatoon bridge city

Working about a billion days in a row, no, not quite, maybe 8. That seems like a lot though. When will I have time to watch all my TV-on-the-internet?

saskatoon

So. I have not really felt like partying lately... I keep trying and it's alright but I'm not feeling it like I know I'm capable of. I think it has to do with being on a babe-break and something to do with the weather?

saskatoon

I'm boring. I think a lot. I walk a lot. I run the same things through my mind over and over again.

spadina

I'm ready for spring and sunshine and, hey, just as I wrote that the same came into my room, that's nice.

saskatoon

Good try, weather.

the buildings aren't too tall

Hmm. I did go out last night. Then I stayed up until 5 surfing on the internet. Went to Sweaty Betty's with Dollface (who is luckily working less these days and therefore MORE FUN) and her friend. It was fun, we drank a whole lot I had a diiirty martini.
Then we went to Lakeview for our traditional Sunday Brunch (by brunch I mean grilled cheeses at 3 a.m...)

to door at sweaty betty's

I want to do the funnest things. I just don't know what those are for me these days.

(photos courtesy of my cellphone, pretty terrible quality!)
blog comments powered by Disqus