3.08.2009

Whoa daylight savings time just happened!

Just now! I saw it!
Well, rather, I looked at the clock and it said 3 a.m. and I was like "what the hell? when did it get to be three a.m. have I really just wasted a whole hour and not noticed?"
But nope, just DST kicking in.

My legs are so so sore right now. I can't even explain to you how sore they are. Except also the tendons in the lower part of left leg seem sort of messed up a bit, like extra tender.

Worked at the dome today and there were two baseball games one at 2 and one at 8. Whoever booked these events should be punched. I was there from 11 a.m. to 12 a.m. !!!
So many hours!

I was supposed to go to my friend's birthday but it was over on Roncesvalles anyway and it is raining out and my legs hurt too bad, oh yeah and I went to walk Kaya too.. sooo.. yeah, birthday party: bailed on.
That sucks. I do like parties.

In better news: I made a billion dollars today.
Well maybe not a billion but it was definitely crazy busy in the afternoon, plus it was like working two shifts in one day.

Ow my legs!

Oh yeah our whole unit was effed up also we were soaked in beer pretty much the whole shift, I hate when things aren't maintained and it makes my job about a billion times more annoying. Classic.

The second game was way quieter, and I was a pretty good mood which was weird, all things considered. I flirted a lot I guess, but also that's sort of like just being friendly. Anyway I saw a whole bunch of babes that I wanted to chat up including two guys sporting fake moustaches. And then it turned out that most of them were all friends with each other. Babes do travel in packs, just saying.
Anyway, I gave my number to the two with the fake moustaches (maybe they were in disguise?) - to both of them, I thought that was pretty funny. But I feel like we should all go out and party together. I don't even know them, how would I know which one I'd like better right off the bat like that?
So I said let's party and they said okay and I said "I know some babes, I could probably round-up some babes. Do you know babes?" and they were confused momentarily because people are close-minded and do not realize that babes can be of either gender. Geez.
So if they do call I hope we all round-up all of our babefriends and have a bit of a mixer....
I love new people! And I love strangers! And I love parties!

Except tonight. Tonight I am not all party.. I more into snuggling up with this laptop and some samosas... Yesyesyes
blog comments powered by Disqus