3.28.2009

I will not take my vision for granted (for a few days at least)

Guess who has a scratched cornea?
If you guessed me then you are correct and very smart!

It is so hard to do anything when you can't see. It's so hard. I never want to go blind. Pretty much ever.

It happened at 4 in the morning yesterday and so I just went to sleep because I did not feel like dealing with it. It was still bad this morning though, so I spent the afternoon in emergency.. Funtimes!

I'll update about it later with photos and stuff. Not of my cornea though, luckily.

Right now I'm trying to make my eye stop hurting enough to go walk the dog. Almost there!

Preddi!

It should be better by tomorrow, even.
If not I have to go back to the hospital and who even wants that?? Not this guy.
Plus there's a work party I need to go get messy at and also it's Sunday and that means Dakota, obviously.

Little Grey!

Sucks that I had to miss work but I look like hell and can't really function.. so.. you know.

I kind of think I deserve a treat so maybe I will buy myself something exciting on my way to Dollface's... I'm not sure what it'll be but hopefully it is tasty.

Baby Bear!

p.s. I wrote most of this entry with my eyes closed, with surprisingly few mistakes
blog comments powered by Disqus