3.03.2009

dose of cute

Probably you need a kitten update!

Everyone is great, they're starting to open their eyes except Thing 3 who is just busy being FAT. He's like "EAT EAT EAT EAT EAT EAT EAT, no time for opening eyes". He's totally going to be one of those kittens who knocks his mother down to feed when he gets big.
I'm excited for that to happen!

Here is Thing 3 trying to eat his brother!
IMG_4622

Cute!

They're also thinking about starting to use their legs properly, not just swim around. Pretty funny when they fall over, gotta say.

IMG_4637

IMG_4576

IMG_4647

Thing 3 was being especially cute today, not my fault that he's in most of these!

IMG_4663

Okay, work time.
Happy I don't have to work Nickelback, like I did last night! Yikes I hate that band so so so hard.
Can't even explain.
blog comments powered by Disqus