3.06.2009

wasting my days away

Ack ack ack ack Facebook's down!
What will I do?
How will I know who is online?
How will I constantly refresh the profiles of people I am stalking (jk...)?

I was walking home from walking the dog just now and I was thinking of all the productive things I would do when I got back here and then instead I turned on the internet and let it all overwhelm me and waste my time.
Internet!
I both love and hate you! I'm pretty sure that you are ruining my life. Without you I would get so much more accomplished, I would be forced to find new and productive things to do...

But I love this machine and I love the internet.
I should probably start setting limits though.
Maybe. Right after I watch some more shows on here and refresh facebook to see if I can get back into there...
blog comments powered by Disqus