3.25.2009

get er done please

I AM SO PRODUCTIVE I DO EVERYTHING IN THE WORLD I AM RESPONSIBLE AND STUFF.

For some reason I had a coffee at about 8 p.m. at work last night. I should never drink coffee let alone in the evening.
Normally I fall asleep straight away like this "I wonder when I'm going to fall asle--zzzz"
but last night my eyes wouldn't stay closed and I kept having part dreams but mostly still being awake. How do people deal with insomnia?? I never ever want it!
Anyway, so I was awake until after four probably which was alright, actually, at least I got some thinking done. Not rational, good thinking, but still.

Anyway, I still got up when my alarm went off at 10:30. Congratulations to me!

And then I had porridge and trolled the internet and then I cleaned up a bit and then I took some laundry to the mat and then I came back and cleaned even more and then I got the laundry and then I put it all away (!!!) and then I cleaned even more and rearranged some things and packed up all of my Christmas things (ie: duvet cover, teatowels, decorations) and put them in a box. And then I played with the kittens.
And then I coloured my hair and cleaned up some more and now I am writing this entry for you to read and you are so bored right about now.

But still.

good work, me!

I might even remember to wear deodorant today, that's how responsible I am being.

Aaand there are new episodes of my stories online today and I haven't even watched any of them. Maybe tonight!

What I need to keep in mind is that I'm much happier when I'm productive and accomplishing.
Remind me of that.
No, don't actually, I will be annoyed.

I have not done anything social since Sunday, it's nice. I always forget to spend more time alone. And I'm never really alone around here since there are way too many cats underfoot all the damn time.

No, I love them though. You should come visit soon because holy damn are they ever cute right now. I honestly have a hard time not eating them.
Hmm.

Okay I have to go and walk to work now because I am a productive member of society with a job.

There are no pictures in this entry!

But here is a link to the new trailer for the Where The Wild Things Are movie!!!!
http://www.apple.com/trailers/wb/wherethewildthingsare/!!!!
I want to see this so bad!
blog comments powered by Disqus