3.18.2009

life is good and then you die

Tonight, walking home at 4 a.m, I was more, more than happy that it wasn't freezing out. It was maybe 10 degrees, which is not hot, but it makes such a difference, walks are't painful trials anymore, they're kind of treats..
I felt lucky to get to walk along.

Poor friends at Lakeview Lunch, they are tired of me being there all the time. no, not really, I'm sure they like me. Especially on nights like tonight where I really didn't yell at all.

Congratulations!

I told Cpt. that I would tell people I was half leprechaun in order to pick up babes and he said "do not tell people you are half something-creepy"
good point.
oh man man man I am so excited for spring. I am beyond glad that it is coming our way. All I want is warm sun on me and lakes.

Last night I dreamt about Redberry Lake (our Saskatchewan lake) and how it sparkles and sparkles in the sun like you would not even believe.....
It's so amazing. You should come and see it with me sometime.
blog comments powered by Disqus