3.20.2009

rolls and flows through the holes in the pockets of my clothes

We all need a little lunch break sometimes,
lunch break



Look at those little fluffballs! So ridculous all day long.



Happy four-week birthday, little dudes.



Yep, their eyes still look a bit crazy. Hopefully that'll pass.





Tilda is such a handsome, lean, long, beauty.

tilda swinton

I hope she gets a great home with lots of people and attention.





Diabetes foundation came to pick up all the left-overs from the clothing swap. I may or may not have gone through the bags again before putting them out. And I may have nabbed a few more things for myself.
(Whatever, I needed them. Sometimes I forget I need a few decent things to wear to auditions.)



It was so nice out today. It made me feel like doing stuff. That feeling faded fast once I got home, ate something and got on the internet.
I'm actually fairly certain that the internet is ruining my life.
Hmm.

little grey and me

Had a recall this morning for some commercial. Then I got a matcha and went to Kensington. Almost bought some shoes. Still thinking about it. They are pretty sweet and mostly so that I can wear them to work. Hmm.
I wanted a vintage leather purse as well but $40? I've never spent $40 on anything (besides drinking all the time).
I did buy this sweet shirt though. This is the summer of blouses. I've decided.

baby bear with my new blouse





I'm very torn about going out tonight. I haven't gone out the past few nights, just watched TV at Dollface's. And I don't know if I feel like it.
I have a runny nose.
And I'm trying to spend less money. Oh, but I do love fun times...
Like I said, fun times.

you try getting them all to sit still

haha posed

Like always at this time of year, this weather's got me wanting love more tangible...
blog comments powered by Disqus