3.14.2009

cats and kittens everywhere!

All I think about is kittens.


They have sharp claws!

Haha Baby Bear!
baby bear
(I'm leaning towards naming her Louisa Paddington, aka Baby Bear)

secrets
They're having a heart-to-heart



what? I'm just lying around on my back

hush for a second
Here, he pauses to pay to the heavens to help him win this fight

stripey belly!

hush your mouth

They all fell asleep mid-play, which was kind of adorable. And by kind of I mean Extremely.
fell asleep mid-play


Two more days of work, then two days off (it looks like) for mooore partying. Did a good party job last night, went to The Ossington with some babes and then realized that since it had been very busy at work I had had no dinner so we went to Lakeview for dinner (and I am there waaaay too often), they know me there I told our server "I won't yell today" and he said "It's Wednesday!!!" and I said "What?" and he said "That's what you were yelling the other night" hahahahaha awesome. Well, to be fair I was yelling it at an annoying table of dudes who kept yelling and then I told them not to yell and they said "It's Tuesday!" and I said "No, it's Wednesday now!", etc.
Anyway.
Then I ate a veggie burger and it was sooo tasty and then I had a stomach ache. Yay!


I don't know if I feel like partying tonight but I probably should. Maybe I'll take one for the team.
blog comments powered by Disqus