11.13.2009

truth

This reads DEAR MEREDITH I LOVE YOU
IMG_4048


Holy it's still so nice out and I keep expecting it to not be nice out but then it is again! So I'm going to go meet Cpt. Heh for coffee at Ella's Uncle and sit out in the sun.
Because I can.

Before I go though, can I just say that no matter how you might prejudge Being Erica without actually having seen it, you should watch it.
I'm pretty sure it's about my life. The only way I might like it even more is if I were in my early 30s. Maybe.
There's something about Erin Karpluk that I like very much. I want her to be my best friend and hang out with me every day.

Oh, also, Dollarama is an explosion of Christmas right now. jfyi. Why do I even go into that store?? It's totally against everything I believe in. Sooo pretty though.
blog comments powered by Disqus