11.11.2009

parrrrrrk parrrrk parrrrrrrrty

IMG_4128
Hey these pictures are just like all the other ones. Quelle Surprise!

IMG_4129


Niki's birthday happened earlier this week so we went to Bellwoods. Last park drink of the year? Maybe...
IMG_4135
Here they are holding lighters in place of having actual candles actually lit.
IMG_4151

Niki really hates having her picture taken (opposite of me) so every photo will not contain her face. Such is my birthday tribute.
IMG_4138

Poppy has now taken to dressing like a voyageur. Perfect.
IMG_4144

I brought snacks. I said I would bring snacks and then I did. Unlike last week when we gathered at Cheespie's house and Cpt. Heh said he would bring snacks and you know what? He didn't!
IMG_4136
And we laughed and laughed and laughed.
Those brownies were really good. A bit less dense then I'd prefer -- almost like cake. Which is nice. A thick, gooey cake. Heck yes.

IMG_4140
I also brought Maria Christina, seen here dribbling down my chin. Classic. Ughhh messy. That wine is so ridiculously sweet. I would even go so far as to say it is sickeningly sweet.

IMG_4141
Let the flowers represent Niki, as she is not representing herself.

Haha Dollface and Kaya came and Kaya (is a dog and) was super over-stimulated and running around at top speed,
IMG_4149
I'm pretty sure that's a picture of David trying to play with/knock over Kaya, but who knows...

The best was when the police cruiser drove into the park and we had multiple open wine bottles aaand a dog off leash. Classic.

IMG_4146
The night of unflattering pictures!

Remember when we didn't used to have digital cameras? (only a year or two ago is you are me) That was weird.

IMG_4147

I had a pretty funtime. Niki and I lay on our backs to practice our laughs. I've been working on a really fun HOOOO HOOO HOOOOOOOOOOOO one sort of like an owl but also not at all. Apparently it sounds a bit like crying but I don't think so really. It maybe sounds a little bit hysterical, fair enough.


I LOVE HOUSE.
I know all the reasons why it isn't that good but I don't care. I love House and Cuddy and when the show is over they will get married for sure. But they can't do that until the show is done because then the show will jump the shark just like when lois and clark got married and then they had floating sex in the air and then a baby got randomly dropped off at their house. That was weird.


Okay I want to leave a few minutes early today so that hopefully I can get some bike lights. As soon as I buy them it will become way too cold to bike, such is life.
It's still so mild out and nice. If I could transfer these nice days over into February/March (aka depression central) I would, though.

OKAY BYEEEEE NOW
blog comments powered by Disqus