11.06.2009

links and other merry sport

A couple of links for y'all:

NUMBER ONE:


Kind of a bizarre review, 4 Ns and an arrow but then a couple of pretty negative bits. I know that short is not perfect, but I do think it is kind of original. Oh well, they liked me!!

A Small Thing - trailer from GirlBoy Productions on Vimeo.



I am in great need of someone writing me another wonderful short to star in. Any takers? I need to be the star more often! I'm pretty good!
Should I quit ACTRA and film whatever I want whenever I want?
Probably not since I wouldn't get around to that, either... Hmmmmm
All of this is depressing.


I don't have a problem with anyone who reads this knowing my real last name, I just don't really want people to be able to search me and find this, I'm looking at you, potential employers. Actually, I'm kind of fine with that, too... hmm I dunno.



Matchstick is curious to see what you thought of my blogs about the Macallan tasting that I went to last week, so if you have a moment you can do a survey about it here!!!!

If you are interested in being invited to other Macallan events where you might also get to experience the joy of the ice-ball maker, and you will definitely get to savour some sweet, sweet scotches, you can sign up at www.celebratethemacallan.ca -- not just for Toronto residents, jfyi.


In other news, I need more jobs, so please hire me for some?? (especially if they are to act in movies. thnx.)
blog comments powered by Disqus