11.04.2009

time for joy and time for cheer

IMPORTANT:
IMG_4088
Who gave this to me last Christmas?? I love it so much and I've been trying to find the origami pattern to make more of them for the tree but I can't find anything even similar. Weird, hey?
It seems like a weird sort of pattern, from what I've gathered from trying to take it apart without not being able to put it back together again...
Get me the pattern!!!



IMG_4040

Biking home from work on Sunday I stopped around downtown to do a bit of shopping.

IMG_4041

Had one of those days of being like I LOVE TORONTO.

IMG_4042

I like those moments. I don't think about all we have around here enough. I should take advantage of this city more. Enjoy it more. Possibly go somewhere else besides Aunties and Dakota occasionally (no I won't).

IMG_4043

IMG_4044


Christmastime is officially upon us. I don't care what you say, it is so!

IMG_4046
(Windows at The Bay about to be unveiled! I love them!)

And I love it. I honestly just love it and it fills up my heart and I tear up at dumb commercials and stuff. Also sometimes in preparation for Christmas is when I feel the most homesick. But in a good way because I'm spending so much time thinking about how fucking lucky I am that my family are such amazing people. I'm lucky to have such people in my life to miss this hard.

IMG_4038

I bought a couple of gifts. It's nice to have a few little things done. It gives me hope that maybe this will finally be the year where I get everything done in plenty of time and have more time just to sit back and enjoy everything. I can dream.

IMG_4039

When will it be that I can live both in Saskatoon and Toronto all the time?

IMG_4045
blog comments powered by Disqus