11.10.2009

all I bring you is love

ohhhhhhhh hellooo little noodles, little dreamboats, little dreamships passing in the night -- q: is facebook stalking me?
a: yes:


brrrrrrrrrrraaaaaappppppp
brapppp
brrrrrrraaapp
brappp
brrrrrrappp



never mind, I'm fine.

I made such good brownies tonight for Niki's birthday. It turns out if you follow recipes the thing will turn out good. Good to know.


I called my mum to know how to pronounce the word "decal", it turned out it was the same way I would. I felt reassured.
How would you pronounce it?



Nope, I feel nuts right now, for billions of reason, I'm sure. I'm sure it's not just one.


Sometimes I have a million things to say. Today is not one of those times.

IMG_4156

I pulled my bangs back and middle-parted my hair (HELLO GRADE SIX NICE TO SEE YOU AGAIN) I went to the wine rack after shopping for groceries at Honest Ed's and the guy definitely thought I had fake ID. Stupid Saskatchewan driver's license!! (also I have dark brown hair in that).
IMG_4158
Luckily I offered up my health card for verification.
IMG_4159
So he let me have Maria Christina.
BFFs.


MAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRIIIIIIIAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

story of my life.

and then I dropped the camera on the cement at the park and I'm glad the screen didn't break. Last park-sit of the year?
Quite possibly.
It doesn't feel quite proper to be planning for Christmas coming up on us so soon when it is so fucking warm out.

But it is coming quickly! Be Prepared!



I had a dream last night that I was the new coach of the Argos but they couldn't afford to have me sit down by the players so I had to sit up in the stands for the games but since I used to work at skydome all my old friends kept asking me for things like to help change a keg and stuff and I was like "NO I'M THE COACH OF THE ARGOS, DUMB BUTTS".
Kids these days.


Holy shit I don't know how to modulate my emotions right now.


Do you ever get that where you just want to sleep forever until you don't have to feel sad anymore about whatever you would've been feeling sad about?
I do.
blog comments powered by Disqus