11.12.2009

sneaky dee's thanksgiving

I have so many photos from so many events that I haven't posted on here which is dumb because people want to see themselves on the internet.

IMG_3460

On Thanksgiving Monday (yes it was last month. unless you just pretend that we're in America in which case I am ahead of the game.) we went to Sneaky Dee's for their Thanksgiving dinner. Unfortunately for Sass they were out of her turkey dinner and so she cried (and by cried I mean ordered something else).

The best part about this photo:
IMG_3461
is that it is not staged at all. They really are making all those great expressions.

Sat across from these two
IMG_3462
who were much less creepy in real life. Well, a bit less creepy. Very funny though, which is a plus.

IMG_3475

IMG_3464
For awhile my camera stopped knowing how to focus. Fun!

pretttty
IMG_3468

IMG_3470
fast like lightning, too quick to be seen!

IMG_3474
Sass tried to hide her snickers pie so that no one would be able to have any, shit that pie is good. And it tastes like snickers!

IMG_3477
this bearded guy was there, as was his brother:
IMG_3480
who was much less bearded. Very, very funny though. And very young. I am always jealous of people who are younger and funnier than me. Is that weird? yes.

IMG_3482
cool! I'm glad so many flattering pictures of me got taken!!!


That's all I got from the earlier portion of that evening. I still have to get through the ones from later on. I'm bad at keeping on top of thinks. Except babes (HAR HAR HAR).


Okay, not to make this into a TV blog or anything, BUT

GLEE??

Why does that show make me cry? I never expect it, either.
They are doing a delightful job of creating over-the-top-unbelievable-characters but then giving them real humanity. I love love Kurt's dad and that whole plot line and Puck is such a babe (don't deny it). This show feels fresh and interesting and so what I love singing and dancing.
Good work, creators of Glee.
blog comments powered by Disqus