11.15.2009

paaaartied too haaaaard

I am still hung over from last night and now it's bedtime tonight.
That's not good!

Sass got us a booth and a bottle at Circa last night and shit went crazy. And by "shit went crazy" I mean "we both drank way too much because it was there and free and then I don't remember all that happened".

Pictures to come soon (some of which I don't even remember being there for, let alone taking).


We left with the bunches of helium balloons that were tied to the railings of the balcony-type location we were situated at and Sass tied them to my bike's handlebars which I then tried to push along. But the balloons kept going in my face and so I stopped to try and untie them and I ended up falling right over onto my bike on the sidewalk. Boy oh boy do I have bruises to show for it.
And the balloons floated away... Too bad I was totally trying to bring them as a gift for a babe...


If I remember correctly the bouncer was unimpressed with us leaving with the balloons. But, really, they should get circa-logo balloons and let everyone leave with them at the end of the night and then it's like free publicity.
"look how much fun those people at Circa must have had!!! They have balloons!!!!"


I had never ever been to an actual real-time club before. Bars, lounges, dance nights, pubs, etc all the time, but never a clubbing club club.
It was really kind of fun. I just would never want to pay a billion dollars to hang out there.



I just made rice pasta and then put sauteed mushrooms and herbed goats cheese on it. Preeeetty good. I also ate some green beans.
I'm glad that food is somewhat appetizing again. I was very uncertain I was even going to make it to work tonight, but luckily I pulled through. Barely.

Ughhhhhhhhhh still have a messed up head and belly. My bad.

IMG_4111
If I could eat that right now, I would.
blog comments powered by Disqus