11.02.2009

HALLOWE'EN HALLOWE'EN HALLOWE'EN

Holeeeeeee I have so many photos totally back-logged x 1 billion.

So many fun times lately. So in love with Toronto and all my peers.
Homesickness also. But that's pretty standard.



I go through phases of being into Hallowe'en or not caring much. It's easier to care when everyone else is into it and it's on a weekend. I do love dressing up!

I went as a dirty ranch hand. Mostly just an excuse to buy and then wear a moustache. Why do I love moustaches? Who knows! (But I do!)

I met up with Tigger and we stopped by a bar to see some DJ-BFFs of hers, and danced for a minute. Oh, yeah, I definitely blatantly stole some of these pictures from her site so you should visit it yourself because there's more!

Disney costumes shouldn't be too sexy... oh, well...
IMG_4020

IMG_4009

Then we went to find JL at a party in loft that turned out to be where a couple of my co-workers live! Small city!



JL really, REALLY loved my moustache. He didn't find it creepy at all.





Went over to JL's house to party with him and his roommates --
IMG_4008
A druid and a zombie? I guess?
Pretty awesome.

IMG_4014

I like Tigger's purse a lot, it goes with her outfit
IMG_4021

I love this room-mate's princess hairdo so, so much!
IMG_4016

I don't know what's going on here:
IMG_4025
Wrong way to bounce, I guess?

IMG_4012

If anyone knows of any other good excuses for me to sport that guy, let me know. Please.
IMG_4023



Oh no! A sad little ranch hand!
IMG_4028



Yeah, a few minutes later I passed right out. I'm not sure I understand party-all-the-time anymore.
I also really wanted to take advantage of that extra hour by sleeping through it I guess?

IMG_4035

IMG_4037

I think next year I'm going to go as a voyageur in order to get to wear that moustache again. And so that I can constantly sing the voyageur songs I learned in elementary school (remember voyageur days??? oh, right, basically no one I went to elementary school with reads this blog).
blog comments powered by Disqus