2.10.2010

teen heartthrobs/douchebags

So. Mayoral candidate Adam Giambrone has dropped out of the running. Because he is a douchebag.
What is it about douchebags that makes them so interested in being politicians?
Or is it vice versa?

While I do believe, to some degree, that personal lives are personal and should stay personal, I believe that if the douchiness in their personal life is in direct evidence of how they're douches all the way around, then I think it's relevant.
I think lying to everyone you're sleeping with and concealing that fact that you have other partners is wrong and dangerous. And I think that lying to everyone and using severe manipulation to serve your best interests is terrible.
It's not the fact that he cheated on his partner, but the fact that at least one of the girls (I do mean girl, as she was much, much younger than him) was unaware that he even had a partner. I don't know why that extra-bothers me so much.

Okay I'm going to stop pretending that I know anything about anything. 

Oh, but also, the awkwardness of some of the text messages that were released by one of his cohorts make me just feel embarrassed for him. If you're going to be a don juan with all the ladies, then do it properly!
"I still think of you when I need ... um ... stimulation"



In a way better story, Devon Sawa grew up and is still a bit dreamy!



















I had to skip through an episode of NCIS: LA today just to watch him. He still has a voice I really, really like. It's sort of familiar and nice. I believe he's also married and stuff, so cool your jets.
But luckily most marriages aren't forever these days so I'll just go ahead and catch him on the next round!

Ugh, also, poor Chris O'Donnell, remember when he used to be good? Now he's on NCIS.  That sucks.


Ooookay work time then party time with people that I like only.
Wish me luck!
Good luck!
blog comments powered by Disqus