2.26.2010

it's easy when the subject is easy

IMG_0035-1
 Hey, I did my friend's headshots on Sunday! Despite some technical stupidity on my behalf (ughghghghhh) I'm pretty pleased with how they've turned out. And She seems pleased as well!
IMG_0045-1
IMG_0107-1
(this outfit that she's wearing is actually a jumper thing with pants! Amazing.)
IMG_0087-1
IMG_0118-1
This friend is also the proprietor of Sub Rosa Vintagein Kensington market. I wish I had a vintage store. I'm jealous of everyone in the world most of the time.
IMG_0180-1
IMG_0232-1
This shoot was really fun and pretty easy because this friend is super good at posing so I didn't have to do too much, she knew what she wanted I think and what faces to make. Probably photographing actors is always easier than non-performers who feel awkward with attention/posing. 
IMG_0263-1
IMG_0289-1
IMG_0308-1
You can feel free to compliment her in my comments if you want to. Also you can tell me which one is your favourite. For fun! It'll be just like a drinking game only instead of a drinking game you'll just pick one. 
IMG_0306-1
IMG_0304-1
IMG_0418-1
I'm not sure this red or the background is the ideal choice for a headshot, but there's something really lovely and warm about this photo, I think, like she looks like a really loving little mum.. anyone with me on this one?
IMG_9909-1
I wish I had money for a new fancy lens! Does anyone want to buy it for me?
Also, a HUGE thank-you to Dollface for letting us use her condo for this shoot-- it's pretty much ideal and my apartment is completely not ideal at all. Does anyone want to buy me a studio? I'll let you! IMG_9977-1

Huge pile of clean laundry on my bed right now and when I got back from brunch with the BFF I could tell Ruth Buzzi had been sleeping on it because she smelled lovely and fresh. I love Ruth Buzzi. Just saying. I also love brunch, clean clothes, the BFF, and coffee (for putting me in this great mood right now).

This blog looks really good right now like I am a fantastic partytimer. imho.
blog comments powered by Disqus