2.07.2010

shotgun wedding

Hey so who's going to come with me tonight to this: http://www.facebook.com/event.php?eid=305792141196&index=1?
Paaaaarty! Let's get hot with Chris Locke and Aaron Eves, also this is the line-up:
Scott Thompson (yesssssss, that one)
Dini Dimakos
Bobby Mair
Graham Wagner & Mike Balazo
Jon McCurley
Brian Barlow
Kathleen Phillips


Although I dreamt last night that I went to this by myself and took Ruth Buzzi but I had to leave her outside because she's was meowing too much and then I went inside and curled up on the couch and no one was there and the performers were refusing to perform and I was trying not to fall asleep and one of those guys was talking to me but I kept making loud jokes overtop of what he was saying and then I remembered that I wasn't allowed to take Ruth Buzzi out and about because she's my foster cat not my own cat and that's one of the rules, not letting her out of the house.

Aaaaaaaanyway,
blog comments powered by Disqus