2.12.2010

je suis un bébé requin

I got a giant bouquet of flowers from my ever-valentine! They are beautiful and the delivery guy was very sweet and I was like "HAPPY VALENTINES DAY!" I should have hit on him. Just jokes!
Anyway, now I have to clean up my whole apartment so that they don't look so out-of-place. They are lovely and huge. I will clear the whole kitchen table so they can sit there. Aw man, I just realized that the dried baby's breath I have on the back of the stove is from last V-day. It still looks nice.
Pictures tomorrow, I bet.
Thanks, Killary!!!

I hope Ruth doesn't eat them.


This is a good Valentines song?
A dude sent me this song recently, I'd never heard of France Gall before but I've listened to this song on repeat for the past few days now.. it's super super appealing.
Admittedly I feel like attaching youtube-songs to emails to people you hardly know is a bit pretentious... Is it? I can't tell when it's me being the douchebag or when it's them.

France Gall looks a bit like a robot, not in a bad way? I kinda want to go as her for Hallowe'en. Here in this video, if I could find guys to go as those guys:

Amazing. Amazing dudes, amazing dance moves.

Anyway, I sent back this song:

The beginning of it is quite jarring, jfyi. I was introduced to it by Said the Gramophone
Also, Ruth Buzzi hates it.

Ruth has been drinking a lot of water so I like to keep her bowl filled up except in the past few days she's been playing in it. I mean fully in it! There is now water all over the kitchen floor and I kept coming home to puddles and being like "this doesn't smell like cat pee..." mystery solved, she knocks her bowl around until it all sloshes over the edges and she dunks her paws all in there and stamps around in it. Crazy!!
Luckily I think this is pretty funny.
Maybe I'll just leave a bit of water in the bathtub instead...

Okay time to tidy up a bit, I wish my sewing machine wasn't fucking up because there's a dress I'm wanting to make...
blog comments powered by Disqus