2.12.2010

anticipation

I feel like I could see how overuse of the internet could lead to depression. Also, overuse of TV.

IMG_5197

IMG_5204

Whenever I'm out and about I'm excited to get home to get to cooking/crafting/writing/cleaning up/etc but then when I get back here I'm like "first I'll read all of the 200 items in my google reader and then I'll get to it.." but then after I've read everything I'm too tired and zoned out to want to get up again and then I just watch more episodes of Lost. Ughh.

IMG_5192

I'm still fighting this cold a bit, but I am feeling a lot better though.

IMG_5207

I had one job interview yesterday and one audition. Both felt pretty solid. Except I don't want the job, I don't think. The woman who interviewed me said she looked me up on imdb, pretty funny. In theory, she could have also found this blog, in which case, HI!
I just don't want to do any cooking. I just don't.
Yep, they just called and offered me the job.
aiiiiiii.

IMG_5213

Does anyone else have this affliction where when you realize during a job interview that you maybe don't want the job you still can't stop pretending that you really really do want the job and are the best worker ever?
I guess there are worse things in this world. 

IMG_5216

As for the audition, it was just for a commercial, and it felt good, but I honestly can never ever tell. I don't think that anyone can.

IMG_5200

IMG_5191

I had a really sweet dream the other night which was about a babe except the babe kept changing as to which babe it was, you know how people do that in dreams? like one minute you're talking to sawyer and the next minute it's jack?
Anyway.

So I came into the room where there was a performance or something going on and I saw my dream-crush leaning against a back counter so I went over and leaned beside him and he touched my pinky with his pinky just super lightly and I leaned close to whisper (very quietly because there was a performance going on) something and our cheeks touched and I pulled back slightly and he smiled.
Anyway, I have to say that this dream was very very nice and nothing even happened. It's all in the anticipation. why do you think I'm such a fan of crushes? And the newnesses of relationships?
SIGH.

IMG_5202

In my acting program one of our teachers talked a lot about the anticipation of things being most appealing. Watching two characters try not to be together, but want to be. Watching someone try not to cry, etc.
Makes sense.
IMG_5218
blog comments powered by Disqus