2.09.2010

always one foot on the ground


Actually work turned out fine yesterday! I made my co-worker do the cash so I didn't have to talk too much. I'm feeling alright except for a lack-of-voice.

I picked up a shift for tonight, which is excellent because I need to work!
Also, I drank a lot of coffee today (at brunch with Niki at Aunties -- I hadn't been there in like a week and a half, I know, right?) and took some cold meds and now I feel very excited and happy about the world! Drugs are good!

I'm hoping I can maintain this good feeling all the way through work and then back home again and then I will settle down and write for a few hours. Right? Right!!!

Right on!

Uh oh my heart is racing.


Tomorrow I think I'm going to go to this: http://www.facebook.com/home.php?ref=home#!/event.php?eid=287684876391  Nick Rose (obviously favourite), plus their new cover band doing CCR, Springsteen, Petty covers? It sounds pretty alright. I like fun!!!
Wanna come? Probably.

Oh my god Ruth Buzzi is being so cute. You know what cats don't like? When they are sleeping and you go over to them and ruffle them all up and rub your face on them and wake them up and put their arms around you.


If I walk to work it takes on 15 minutes longer than the time I have to give myself to take the TTC. I know everyone's into hating on the TTC right and I do mostly support public transit but HOLEEEE, everytime I take transit I'm late. It takes pretty much as much time to get 4.4kms by foot as it does TTC. Does that make any sense??
Embarrassing. 
Sunday morning I was going to take the TTC to work as a little treat so I could sleep in that extra 15 minutes, guess what? The streetcar on College never came. I ended up having to run/walk to the subway station at University and then still have to pay the whole damn three dollars just to get me to work on time. A streetcar never came the whole time I was walk/running over there. Really, really terrible work, TTC. 


Speaking of which, I need to run now! Byeeeeee!
blog comments powered by Disqus