2.25.2010

please can't I have some more cake, rich sir?

IMG_5238
IMG_5244
IMG_5227
I just milk one evening of not-even-really-partying into multiple blog posts. Nice!
 IMG_5232
Yep, more photos from when Sass went up to Rosedale awhile ago. I know that it's awhile ago since she is now in Vegas for some reason. 
IMG_5229
The more I watch other people on their fancy phones the more that I feel like I desperately need a web phone. COME ON, OCTOBER, that's when my contract is up. Not that I won't just end up falling into another fucking brutal contract, but at least I'll have more bargaining power. Or maybe Wind will have service across Canada or other companies will exists and these shitty powerhog cellphone companies will have to give me a decent rate.
I can dream.
IMG_5233
It's not that I didn't want my photo taken, it's that I was annoyed with the flash. man flash is annoying.
IMG_5234
 so is not-flash.
IMG_5235
 IMG_5241
IMG_5279
IMG_5239
IMG_5282
IMG_5242
IMG_5285
IMG_5243
IMG_5286
Yep, we invited ourselves to sit with this table of dudes. The place was so dead. When the BFF and I went up there before there were way more people. Including one guy who we discovered the next day donated 1 MILLION dollars to a university last year. you know who needs a million dollars?? ME.
IMG_5248
IMG_5246
IMG_5268
Whatever, I'm going to go back there sometime to look for more future-husbands.
IMG_5289
I think possibly the best part of the evening (besides the photoshoots, the company, etc.) was this:
IMG_5292
A chocolate mouse truffle torte thing that one of the rich clients had brought for the girls who work there as an early v-day present. yeah, me and sass ate that up.
And it was good.
blog comments powered by Disqus