2.08.2010

ponytails long nails

I hate that when I legitimately need to take a sick day (today) I really can't... I mean, I could, but. You know, also can't.
I took a bunch of cold meds and now am resting up, actually feeling a bit better. Hopefully I'll still be able to walk down to work and make it through. No, I'm sure it'll all be fine.
I  have almost no voice though so hopefully the customers don't require too much service. Or something.
Was also supposed to have a job interview this morning that I had to move because I really can't speak, let alone sell myself as a good, healthy, hard-working employeee..
sigh.



I'm done the first season of Lost. Then I took a break for a couple of days. Now I'm starting in on season 2.
It's fully taking over my life in kind of an annoying way. Fine, very annoying. And there's so many more seasons to get through!

I have to say though, if I pulled a bullet out of myself with my bare hands, I would definitely keep it as a souvenir, not just throw it in the ocean.


Also, I like it when Sawyer wears his hair in a ponytail. FINE, I HAVE A WEIRD THING FOR PONYTAILS. Or buns. Or even double-braids... sometimes.
Although, I need to qualify that by saying that people have to be ridiculously good-looking for this to work. Ridiculously goodlooking.
I'm going to Montreal where there are ponytails a plenty!
No, but really, have you ever noticed how many more pontytails there are there? Lots more!

I do feel like going to Montreal. Am trying to convince Dollface to roadtrip there with me. I haven't been in so long. Actually, I've only been once and it was a few years ago now.

Holeeee I wish I had time for a nap.
blog comments powered by Disqus