2.01.2010

doppelganger week on facebook

So on Facebook (as you may have noticed) everyone seems to be changing their picture to a picture of the celebrity that they most resemble. This is kind of entertaining mostly when it is not true at all. Or when it is so true.

Anyway, I have kind of a funny little elf face that doesn't reallllly look like anyone, so instead of changing my fb picture to one of a celebrity, I will give you this list of people who I've been told I resemble but I don't really but I kind of wish I did (actually, realistically, I don't... who wants to be an actor who looks just like another actor, ya know?) 

Carey Mulligan:
(okay so no one has actually said that I look like her, I'm making this one up because I love her.)



Ellen Page:
(I get this kind of frequently I guess, but I don't think I actually look like her, I just have a similar type of "hit")






Rachel MacAdams:
(ahaha once my agent asked me what sort of look I thought I had or whose career I liked and wanted to be like... I said maybe Rachel McAdams and he was like "but she's very beautiful...."   classic.)






Helena Bonham Carter
(I love her a bit, she has a much pointier face than I do)


Alexis Bledel
(she is not a good actor. no question. but I find her very visually appealing. very. anyone else?)



Whoaa this took way longer than it should have. I did get distracted looking at numerous other things on the internet... but still.

Also, I kind of look like my bff. Okay, not really,







But one time one of her friends told her that the girl from the gum commerical (that's me) reminded her or her... Point Proven.  
 
blog comments powered by Disqus