12.02.2009

YIKES GUYES

so it looks like I will be putting on a Christmas Extravaganza Bonanza!
Hoowee!

Save the date, ladies and gentlemen -
Tuesday December 15th 2009
location pending 100% confirmation

I hesitate posting until everything is fully locked down because I have an irrational fear (rational?) of things being pulled out from underneath me once I talk about them... BUT
SO FAR
it's looking AWESOME.


Featuring members of Weather Station, Entire Cities, Born to Busk, Sports, plus Sarah Burton and Caitlin Burgess and even some funny comedy! And more! Even more!
Possibly a supergroup playing Christmas covers!


Yikes!

I know, right?

There's even whispers of an MCDA reunion... (I wouldn't bank on that one though since we've rarely been in the same room together let alone on stage)


So you want to play too?
Do you have a Christmas story you want to tell or some comedy to say or songs to sing or video to show? Because you could maybe, just let me know as soon as possible!


Fuck I love the holidays and I've never organized a proper show before but man-oh-man do I love a party-all-the-time experience.
I'm excited!
I will now be devastated if this doesn't happen!

It will! I believe in Christmas!


Now, here are some photos of the little-photographed (and all-around skittish), Theresa:
IMG_4489

IMG_4485

Yep, she now lets me pet her sometimes and occasionally even falls asleep beside me. Amazing.

IMG_4475

OKAY GOTTA RUN!
1:15a.m., I got places to be.
blog comments powered by Disqus