12.10.2009

classy-ass christmas party round-up

Bitchshit I meant to get stuff done this afternoon and I meant to get stuff done this evening.
Didn't do anything. At all!

Ohhh well. Here are some photos from Mrs.'s Christmas party last weekend!

IMG_4600
I don't know why I don't own this Christmas apron. Seems unfair, doesn't it?

IMG_4602
canon photographs canon. who will win? canon!

IMG_4603
holy shit, is that cranberry-vodka punch? Yes, please.

IMG_4604
how come my apartment is decorated this nicely? ughhhh

IMG_4606
I realized I hadn't been taking photos most of the evening and that I should start. Good place, I guess.

IMG_4607
ooo, looking good.

IMG_4610
no, wait. who is this sexy beast?

IMG_4611
mid-sentence party-time

IMG_4613
why, why does everyone need to congregate in the hallway? it always happens.

IMG_4616
the blurrier the pictures, the better the party... right??

IMG_4617
people wearing white and holding cranberry punch/red wine/etc make me very nervous.

IMG_4618
I picked up so many babes, you have NO IDEA.

IMG_4620
least favourite photo of myself from the evening.

IMG_4614
Jonathan Tip-Top Taylor Chirovsky!! (hiding in the bathroom because it was all too much to take. Also the Mrs. terrorized him by making him wear a bow-tie. So cute!)

IMG_4622
uh huh. that's what I'm talking about.

IMG_4623
This was before most people left. Also before some random couple had sexy times on all our coats on the mrs.'s bed.

IMG_4624
One friend when in to get her coat and interrupted them and explained that everyone would be needing their coats (tried to politely suggest they should get out, basically). They just went at it again. We had to wait for them to be done to retrieve our things. AWWWWAKWARD.

IMG_4629
Then when I was in there getting my stuff a guy asked the sexy-time-guy if they'd just done it on our coats and then he was bashful like "yeahh..." and I was like "EW SHUT-UP" but I guess that's what I get for staying until almost dawn. What the fuck time did I leave there? Like 5, maybe?
I liked that dance party that started up around 3 a.m. Pretty fun.

Does it seem to anyone else that there are waaaay more Christmas parties this year than ever before?
Lucky me!
blog comments powered by Disqus