12.02.2009

too much too do too bad I got up at noon

Good morning!

Oh, I see it is 2 p.m.
hmmm.

Is Bell getting better at customer service and products?
I went by a Bell store to talk to the dude about maybe getting an iphone and when I left I didn't feel like crying?
Weird, hey?

I haven't decided for sure yet but maaaaaybe. The guy was pretty nice and seemed to be offering me some okay deals. Except that I'm sure there's always better to be had. Hard to get them without being a bitch though. I'm bad at demanding things.

If I get an iphone I'm going to cover it in diamonds. Obviously.


Also, I keep forgetting to post this because I am a bad blogger but remember when we went to the Macallan tastings? And I blogged about it here
IMG_3920
and here, well please dudes can you fill out a survey about it for me? And if not for me then for The Redwood? The Redwood is a haven for women and children in Toronto needing housing/support/counselling/etc. And if you fill out this survey $2 will be donated to them! Easiest donation you'll make today!
Here is the Survey! It's right here so please click the link and then fill it out okay thanks!


Okay BRUNCH TIME
blog comments powered by Disqus