12.11.2009

ADDITION TO WISHLIST

WARM THINGS.

I want warm things to wear on my body.
It is only -10 (plus a fucking bitter wind) and I'm already becoming a wuss. What's wrong with me. Last year I walked everywhere. This year I will too, it's just going to be a bit of an adjustment.

I need better mittens, I think. or multiple thin pairs to layer.

Also, I need magic socks. That magically keep my toes from immediately going numb.

Also, I need better boots.

IMG_4636

Sooo happy that Dollface lent me a big parka (she has one another one so it's okay). This thing is pretty rad. I need to figure out a way to keep the hood from blowing off and then it will be a-okay.
Haha, I'll try that Saskatchewan trick (probably in all cold places) of wrapping your scarf up all around the hood and face. Amazing.


I'm going back to Saskatoon on the 20th. Good thing we're getting this cold-ish snap right now so it's not such a terrible shock to my system when I get to the 40 below.
Yike.

IMG_4635

Niki came over tonight and we crafted a bit. Mostly chatted and drank
a) bloody marys
b) special secret booze I flavoured/made
c) mulled wine

I kept chastising her about wasting my best papers. Good friend!

Now I've caught up on Gossip Girl (could Trip be a worse actor? Seriously? Chuck has a mumma! Blair needs to get way less boring. Serena looks pretty even in a hospital gown! Imagine if she and Nate [also bad actor] reproduced? so pretty!!) and am going to bed!

Pretty glad to have stayed in the past few nights as this weekend is looking to be way too much (NEVER ENOUGH) party town.
Want to come?
blog comments powered by Disqus