12.02.2009

two best videos

that I've seen today.


How effed is this?? I want to see this episode! I kinda hope it's aliens and not nazis. Pretty crazy either way.


And actually this one I saw yesterday and it has been absolutely everywhere on the internets, but in case you haven't seen it:



I know, right?



Holy piss it's pissing rain outside and windy, I can hear it.
I prefer light melty snow to cold, cold rain. Especially in November!
This is not Christmassy at all!

I thought I was going to get stuff done tonight but instead I've been watching tv-on-the-internet and going through my google reader.

Now I'm going to go walk the dog and then hopefully by the time I come home I will be ready to accomplish things like all the gift-making I meant to get done tonight... We'll see!
blog comments powered by Disqus