12.07.2009

things grow up, apparently

"hey nice to meet you"

hearing voices

hey little tiny-faces

Hey remember this little grey fellow?

oh hi in there

awww boxful of cute

little grey and me



IMG_6883

IMG_6886

IMG_6895

IMG_6899

IMG_6903

The Mrs. adopted him months ago and I haven't been over to visit her much on account of she works way too much, but I went over this weekend for her annual fancy Christmas party (more photos from it later for surez) and guess what?

IMG_4627

He's huge! So big!
He's such a teenage tom cat, it's awesome. Pretty chubby and very very fluffy. Also cuddly and nice. Awwww I miss my kittens!

Also, just looking at him by those cords makes me nervous because holy cow would Theresa chew through them in approximately 1 second. ughhh.

IMG_4631

So unbelievably big!
blog comments powered by Disqus