12.10.2009

WISHLIST 2K9

READY TO FULFILL MY BIRTHDAY/CHRISTMAS DREAMS??

I know this is too late, mostly. But still!

**Big saucepan
(I bought one for kind of a lot of money and then all the teflon coating started coming off in chunks and I don't really want to use it anymore.. at all..)


**Alcohol
(pretty much any variety.)

**Small cast iron pan
(I have a big one but I need a small one, too!)


**Big trunk
(I need one of these so badly. I have a big tupperware covered in fabric right now instead of the trunk I so desperately desire...)



**Antique fixtures and hardware
(like above - prettinesses)

**Sharp knives
(no reason)


**Antique broaches
(though I'm not sure why you'd get me ones because I lost two broaches in the past couple of weeks. backpacks + broaches on coats = disaster. don't worry, little aunt, I didn't lose the one you got me last Christmas)

**Something that fastens broaches to me better
(to prevent losing them. Should I sew them on?)


**Fancy tights
(I like the stay-ups best, but all pretty ones. Oh, also thick ones)

**Socks

**Scarves, Tuques, and Mittens
(other things I continuously lose)


**Big fancy ring
(maybe in real silver so that it doesn't disintegrate so quickly?)

**Tiny shelves/tiny sets of drawers


**Blue and white and gold/silver china
(with some other colours is okay too, I guess...)


Yeah.

**Frilly drawers
(you know what I mean...)


**Fix my bike
(the brakes are sort of messed and I have a broken spoke. Am I going to die?)

**Lemon Vanilla perfume/soap/anything that smells like that
(favourite. sigh.)

**Lip balm

**Blank books

**Wooden ladle, nice kitchen utensils

**Pretty pie plate

**Pens
(regular and drawing)

**Computer Speakers
(hey I forgot that I need these)

**Fancy papers for crafting
(I NEED these. I'm running a bit low. I also need stamps and stamp-pads and embossing supplies and everything for crafts!!!)

**Beautiful Christmas ornaments and Christmas household things
(you might think I would have an overload of these already, but I do not! How odd!)


Well that was fun for me.

Also, I do not expect anyone to get me anything. Obviously. Unless you are in my family in which case you have to get me everything on this list. NO JOKE.


Okay I have to go clean up this apartment because I am going to MAKE CRAFTS all night. I invited some people over but it'll probably just be a couple of us, cutting and gluing to our hearts' content.
SIGH.
blog comments powered by Disqus