12.05.2009

++++++ =

IMG_8290

such a lovely party time tonight!

I didn't really take any pictures at all, but I feel okay about that, I was too busy living it up. Tomorrow I'll have to live it down...

IMG_8292

Started off at my friend's tree trimming party. Hi, does your house have a Christmas mat in the kitchen? Yeah? Then we will be bffs forevs.
Tree trimming + red wine + brie + date squares + animated discussions about student teacher relationships/boundaries (yeah I'm still in love with my voice teacher leave me alone) = lovely lovelinesses.

IMG_8294

From there moved on to my friend's agency Christmas party. Free drinks + food (why hadn't I had a jalapeno popper until tonight?) + Dr. Tom + our favourite news (?) personality + sitting in booths talking about love and such + watching awkward/awesome dance parties = well worth traveling up Bay street.

IMG_8297

Thennnn (at 3:10a.m.) had to hit up Sneaky Dee's to meet up with fellow adventurers to fully close up the night. Loud jokes + going over how funny 30 Rock is + nachos + copious amount of water to try to pretend that we're not going to be hungover tomorrow + feeling nostalgic for summer 2k7 = sighs and lovely goodnights.

IMG_8299

IMG_8303


It's 5:09 a.m. now, It's fortunate that I don't have anything really pressing to do tomorrow.
I got three Christmas gifts boughten and done with today. Shopping with Cpt. Heh down Queen. I like getting things done and completed.

Ohhhh and had a lovely brunch with Cpt. and JL forevers this afternoon.

IMG_8304

IMG_8312

Heck, today was the best kind of day.
And the good thing is that this month looks like it's going to be more goodness after more goodness.
I love December.

IMG_8314

I'm a bit homesick, though. More than glad to be going home in two weeks!
blog comments powered by Disqus