12.08.2009

photos of christmas things and other things

I constantly get up to get something and then come and sit back down having forgotten completely what I got up to get.

IMG_4559

My landlord came by today to fix the handle on the toilet which has been broken forevs. Obviously he would come today. Today as I was sitting there thinking: hmmm maybe I should clean up a bit? it's ridiculous in here... especially the bathroom...
CLASSIC.

IMG_4561

Downloading Christmas music now, tidying here and there. Thinking about sorting through all the gifts I've bought and possibly wrapping them up.

IMG_4566

For some stupid reason I bought a lot of big gifts. Or bigger gifts. And now I have to cart them all home. Oh, the crosses I bear!
haha christ joke.

Sorry.

IMG_4578
this is the bottle of wine I brought to the tree-trimming party I went to on Friday. I decorated the bottle with those ornaments and then the ornaments went onto the tree! Fun!
That is my new Christmas teatowel, also.

IMG_4582
here are the pictures from the dance party that happened at 2 a.m. at the agency party we went to.
Actors, man.
IMG_4583
that guy really wanted to be in this picture, I think. Yep, he was in a TV show with APB. Recognizing people off Canadian TV is weird.
Also weird is when the TV in the bar is playing people who you are partying with.

IMG_4584
Here is the first gift I gave this season! It was for the Mrs. and I made her open it up right away. I should've taken photos of the actual gift, but I didn't.
IMG_4585
Those ornaments also went on the tree.

IMG_4589
yeah yeah too bad I didn't do a better job on these nails. Some had tiny diamonds!
I can't wait 'til I'm at home and I can have my nails done all the time. Damn no-nail-polish-at-work.

IMG_4591
The Mrs. does decorating and buying and stuff for film sets and she has a great sense of style. She knows how to put things together in ways that I find really appealing. Their house is really remarkable. I didn't take too many photos of it, sorry.

IMG_4592
part two of my Christmas gift for her.

IMG_4593
Oh Christmas Tree!

I got into an argument with some people over tasteful trees vs. a mishmash of ornaments with "sentimental" value.
haha you can guess which side I'm on probably just from the quotation marks.

IMG_4594

Mrs.'s tree is a great mix though, with handmade and antique and vintage ornaments but they're all pretty. No shitty kid's crap on here. (haha, sorry if that's your tradition...)


More photos from that party later. Too many, in fact.


IMG_4632
Mum, this is the plate I was talking about.

IMG_4634
do you think it's oven proof? It doesn't say either way.
I like it a lot though, I don't want to break it...


WORKING WORKING WORKING.

then possibly a theatre party?
possibly stalking jl at a skateboard party?
possibly coming home to clean up this sty and pretend like I'm a responsible human?

EXCITING POSSIBILITIES FOR ME!
blog comments powered by Disqus