10.02.2008

raspberries travel in formation



Okay my fingers are still numb and I got home at least 15 minutes ago. Ouch the cold rain and the wind! And it was definitely not that cold when I left home this morning...
BUT
I stopped by Big Chill and picked up some vanilla ice cream and now I am eating apple crisp (heated up obviously) with too much ice cream!
OH YES.

Also I had had brunch at aunties today (omg I need to get a life) and we had peach crisp pancakes for desert. YES.

Also it was decided that my high-fives are hit or miss.



OMG I'M SO KEYED UP ON CAFFEINE. I should not be allowed to have coffee. I haven't been drinking it except at aunties and then I have way too many cups and get insane and shaky and jittery and also I think I'm hormonal or some other nonsense because I'm feeling kind of clingy/needy/intense.
VERY ATTRACTIVE BABES LIKE ME VERY MUCH.

I very much wanted to say "amped up" there but I used it recently to mean turned on and now I can't use it like usual right now but it's still a good phrase. So is JACKED UP because it's like when you jack up a car to change its tires and stuff.
oh lord I can't type too much focus and my fingers still hurt from being numbsies.

After I posted about wanted to do something funtimez yesterday my friend said "let's go do something funtimes" she had been waiting for me to post a blog so that she would know if I was around or not. how perfect!
So she came by and then we went and visited ice cream friend and then we went to King's Cafe and ate SO MUCH FOOD. But they forgot to put pineapple in our Tom Yang rice which was disappointing but still alright. Still funtimes.
DSC02149
oh yeah my friend won't let you photograph her face great blog friend. srsly.
DSC02153
poor icecream friend, no one comes to visit her it's way too cold for that shit.
DSC02148
the best part about that photo is that you can see my new earrings which are sort of like Christmas balls but also pearls and also with a ring of diamonds around the top. SIGH. So pretty.
DSC02154

Then we went to our friends' house where they were just moving in and we bought a 2 litre bottle of wine (yes I do too mean 2 liter not 1.5) called DRAGANI (or something) and helped them put together their new beds they just bought at ikea. My one friend had put together a bunch of his bed wrong very disappointing. I feel like I'm going to blame it on how many drugs he smokes. No but really. Come on now.
DSC02157
DSC02159
DSC02160
DSC02161
DSC02163
I hope I actually hang out at that house a bunch because it seems like it would be fun. And I really like those dudes. Babe-town.

HAHaha Dollface said about how at her restaurant the other night she served a "bable" (table of babes).

I spend too much time at Aunties. I feel like they owe at least 50% of their business to me. It's sort of like how I only like going to see bands that I know, I only like eating at restaurants that feel like they belong to me in some ways.
Nice I like how DF told me that my hair looked "voluminous" but really it was just sticking out weird. Thanks!
DSC02165
DSC02166
hahahahahah look at him in the background made fun of him so hard. I love my earrings so much. also nice boobs I know thanks.
DSC02167
DSC02168
he finally went back to eating his lunch.
DSC02169
DSC02175


It really was kind of pretty out today I love grey weather it is just also so painfully cold.
DSC02177



OH YEAH I'M ALSO GOING TO GET ANOTHER TEMP CAT!
Take that mouse I saw the other day after not seeing a mouse in forevers.
blog comments powered by Disqus