10.02.2008

e-bow the letter x 10000000

HEY GUESS WHO HAS E-BOW THE LETTER ON REPEAT?

probably the same person who got into the wine (srsly who keeps all the ingredients for sangria in their kitchens? idiots, that's who).

SIGH SIGH SIGH

SIGH SSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSIGH SSIGH SIGH SIGH SSSSSSSIGHHHHHH SIGHHHHHHHHHHHH YEAH.


I'm going back to having a locked diary!!!!!!!!! Email me if you feel like you deserve/want an invite and also if I'm not boning you which clearly disqualifies you from invitation......


I haven't put out a zine in one billion years and I'm feeling less like a writer than ever. I'm going to do it.
!!!!!!!!!!
Nope.


.......



Been meaning to blog this story because it's distant enough I feel like I can:

Two summers ago I was friends with people I had worked on student films with (still am, in theory, some of my besties, even) and we were all kind of close and partied-all-the-time together in lovely ways, especially late nights. And there was this time where this band from Victoria came to stay with my friends in a house near my house. And during this time I was introduced to this band and ended up hanging out with them. During this hang-out the singer and I ended up dancing together at The Boat and ended up holding hands under the table at New Ho King (his instigation, not mine own, if memory serves) and we ended up walking home through back alleys and other fun routes. And there were sword fights with cardboard tubes in the lanes... And I ended up back at friend's house until dawn at which point I asked said babe if he'd like to walk with me and said yes and we ended up at my house at which point he kissed me a whole bunch and I said "would you like to come inside for a bit?" and he said "I have a girlfriend" and I was surprised and disappointed but also... I don't know... it made sense. But he came inside anyway. And we made out but I wouldn't actually "come across" (as my mother would say) because there are different degrees of infidelity... anyhow then we were myspace friends and I didn't really think about him.
UNTIL the other day at Sweaty Betty's with Dollface and co. I couldn't place this dude... and then when I had placed him I couldn't remember his name....... ahahahahha this world is too small!
And THEN it turns out he goes to school now with my BFF!
And THEN I saw him today at a coffee shop. I feel like I should say "hello" because it's kind of silly not to.
Oh man this world. So so tiny. Like the smallest little sno-globe.

Hahah E-Bow the letter has played 9 times now.
blog comments powered by Disqus