10.27.2008

life and exciting times

OMG I just made the best potatoes and then I melted old cheddar on top of them.
First I steamed the potatoes and then I fried them with (way too much) garlic and onions. Oh and some seasoning. And lots of salt and pepper.

How's that for comfort food?

Oh yeah except they were maybe a tad greenish so they're probably poison, so I'm probably writing right before I die of potato poisoning...

I'm so irritable! I don't even know why, really. I even checked and I do not have PMS so don't even start with me.
I just hate everything around me and every feeling is annoying and fabric scrapes my skin and every noise grates my nerves and if that cat meows at the door one more time she's going to be put out on the street.

No, I'm fine.

Been cleaning the house here and there. It's cleaner than it's been in quite some time and still not the best it could be. Getting there, getting there.

I'm such a bore-festival, sorry guys. I'm staying in a lot and watching online TV and now I think I'm going to go sew some things for my house!
EXCITING TIMES PARTY ALL THE TIME
blog comments powered by Disqus