10.03.2008

all i do is blog

BLOG ATTACK.

I'm still nutso, if you were wondering I know you weren't but still!

It's so cold out my fingers are numb but there's no way I'm turning the heat on. I'm not a quitter like that.

Here you go it's a funny story for you or something:


I cannot cannot decide what to listen to I do not want to hear anything all music is over-rated.
Suggest albums for me!

OH SPEAKING OF WHICH:
I found out who's been sending me creepy postcards. It's this guy. Who I thought it was but he wouldn't say it was him.
Thank god.
It's kind of a nice idea it's just weird when the postcards are creepy.
The last one especially weirded me out because it was a dumb poem I myself had written and signed by my name just like how I used to sign it.
Kind of neat. I GUESS.

EW I feel ill. Maybe naptimez. Or lying around whinging timez.
blog comments powered by Disqus